Rainwater Collection for the Mechanically Challenged Paperback – Nov 21 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This handbook is cute, funny and smart - smart enough to teach almost anyone how to install a personal rainwater collection system. It covers the entire works, from determining how much rainwater you'll need, to troubleshooting a problem pump, hanging gutters, the importance of check valves, how big a micron is, and how to disinfect your rainwater without the use of chemicals. Beautifully produced, it is packed with drawings and photographs to make rainwater harvesting a snap for the do-it-yourselfer.(2005-09-20)
About the Author
Suzy Banks writes for Texas Monthly Magazine and other publications.
Richard Heinichen owns and operates Tank Town, which specializes in installing rainwater catchment systems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book will help understand some of the ways that you can collect rainwater without over powering your brain. It will also help you to think out side the box, or perhaps in it if you don't mind getting wet.
One of the clearest, funniest and most useful books on rainwater.
Harvest The Sky
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Buildings & Construction
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Plumbing & Household Automation
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Remodeling & Renovation > Energy Efficiency
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Conservation