Raleigh and the British Bicycle Industry: An Economic and Business History, 1870–1960 Hardcover – Mar 28 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'... offers an informative, well-researched history of the firm... offers an informative business history of a major British bicycle manufacturer... provides a rich source of information.' Albion '... provides a fascinating insight into a relatively under-researched sector and illuminates issues such as personal capitalism, strategic management and the influence of overseas competition in British manufacturing industry... The book provides a welcome and enjoyable addition to British business history.' Business History
About the Author
Roger Lloyd-Jones and M. J. Lewis with the assistance of M. Eason, History Subject Group, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > History > Europe > England > 20th Century
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe