- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 11.9 x 35.1 cm ; 7 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 8 Kg
- Item model number: HSD-ROC-SD
- ASIN: B00H1OUW24
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,443 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 32.76 shipping
Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky Coffee Grinder
|Price:||CDN$ 549.95 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 50mm commercial grade grinding burrs
- Grinds directly into porta filter for simple operation
- Powerful 166-watt direct drive quiet operation motor
- Tinted hopper with a 0.65lb capacity
- Simple variable grinder adjustment control. For Trouble Shooting Steps refer on the page 32 in the user manual
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Rocky Doserless Grinder is a perfect choice for the coffee lover who wants control over their grinding options. With the press of a button, choose from 55 different grinds. Because it uses a chute rather than a doser, there will be much less wasted coffee grinds and you will just grind what you need. So many features are packed into this high-quality grinder that you will be satisfied for years to come.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Minor complaints would be the fact that it's a stepped grinder, but that's not a deal breaker for me as I find it makes it a bit faster/easier to dial in and my shots still taste great, but for the more experienced espresso connoisseurs, that may prevent them from getting their "God shot" or as I've read on Coffee geek, "one step equates to 4s of shot time". But, I think, if that's you, then you wouldn't be considering this grinder for your next upgrade would you? But for the novice to experienced domestic user, I find this grinder fills a definite need for the user who values beauty, solid construction, quietness, and consistent espresso grinds for a relatively low price.
I'd definitely recommend this grinder in the $300-$500 price range.
Some friend asked me about the price, i think it is okay. I asked him how much his bread maker or mixer costed and it's pretty comparable for something similar quality. A+
Want to see more reviews on this item?