- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by WeAreRasa when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code RASAFUN15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Original Rasa - Organic Herbal Coffee Substitute with Ashwagandha, Chaga + Reishi for All-Daya Energy + Focus - Caffeine-Free, Adatogenic Packed, Vegan, Keto, Whole 30 - 8 Ounce
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU ENERGIZE 🙌 Want to actually fill your energy reserves and be less of a stress case all day? We love coffee, but sometimes it can be too harsh and isn’t a long term solution to our energy needs. That's why we created Rasa, a coffee replacement that works to strengthen, harmonize, and bring you all day calm energy.
- MORE THAN JUST MUSHROOMS: Rasa combines what you love from Mushroom Coffees and adds a 12 herb formula developed to give you energy when you need it (aka "right now") and sustain your energy for the long term.
- MORE ADAPTOGENS THAN ANY OTHER COFFEE ALTERNATIVE ✅ Adapto-whats? 12 Herbs, 7 Adaptogens, and 2 Mushrooms. Adaptogenic coffee energizes you from within. It works on the brain and nervous system together, so you freak out slower and less often. Because Rasa Koffee works on the source of energy and not just the symptoms, we say give it 12 days to really work its magic.
- WE'VE GOT YOU (AND THE EARTH) COVERED🌎 ✌️We're really into the environment. We treat every part of the process as well as we treat our customers. From the regions these plants call home to the packaging, each piece of our supply chain is a relationship with the earth.
- 💆🏼 💆🏼♂️EASY TO BREW ☕️ Rasa is its best self in a french press. If you’re strapped for time, kitchen appliances, or both, you can use an espresso machine, keurig, aeropress, something with pressure. Takes 10-15 minutes to brew to full bodied tasty deliciousness. Try it with something creamy!
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ground Rasa is for you if...
Rasa Koffee is for you if...
Whole Rasa is for you if...
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Real life: I hated it. I must have prepared it wrong? It was really strong/bitter and watery despite adequate “brewing”. It just didn’t taste good, or like “coffee”. I also got GI upset every time which wasn’t a bonus.
Could the seller/owner or a seasoned customer please tell me how to make this experience better?? The idea is great. The price is high but I’ll pay if it works. Right now it’s not. I was so disappointed. :(
The first sip was not great. I started drinking it with a lot of dairy-free milk and honey/maple syrup to make it taste better. I still don't know which herb it is, but there is one that kind of overpowers the rest. It's not for everyone. However, I kept drinking and became more used to the taste, and now I have it every morning as a replacement for coffee. I love it. Sometimes I will add some vanilla extract and sweetener if I'm feeling a bit sassy :p If I drink it every day for 6 months straight, I will get tired of the taste. Sometimes I just take a break, but I always come back to it.
I prepare mine in a single-serving French press. I just put about 1.5 tablespoons with about 1.5 cups of water, let it steep while I make breakfast and I'm good to go. If I'm on the run, I will actually just put it in my tea travel mug that has an infuser attachment and it works wonders.
Is it expensive? Yes.
Does it taste like coffee? No.
Is it great for you and worth trying? Definitely.
And if it helps, I have found out after prepping my Rasa and forgetting it on the counter as I left for work that it tastes even better microwaved the next day for some reason. Maybe give that a shot?
I will continue to purchase this for my morning drink at the rink with a little plant based milk and organic sweetener it's perfect!
Top international reviews
Let's talk why Rasa is such an amazing product:
1. The components of Rasa have adaptogens. They literally aid your body in handling and balancing your stress and anxiety levels. They also don't even touch your cortisol levels, which as a coffee drinker spike and reign havoc on your adrenals. To sum this all up, Rasa is HEALTHY and it aids in BALANCE.
2. The taste is earthy- when I first started drinking it I'll admit original Rasa was quite strong. I started with a couple bags of the Cacao blend and then grew to love the original Rasa all by itself. I make it in the Grosche pot on the stove (comes out nice and strong this way as opposed to the press) and I warm up unsweetened almond milk with a dash of vanilla oat milk creamer. It is amazing.
3. Effects: I have noticed that since I've been drinking Rasa, my stress and quick temper are a lot more subsided. I used to get upset so easily and continue to be so for hours. Not anymore. Not even my 2 year old temper tantrums break me anymore. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I never feel upset anymore- the difference is that it is no longer a prolonged process. It passes quickly. Also, when I do not have Rasa and say I switch it up for coffee, I can most DEFINITELY feel the difference. Honestly that's when I knew the effects it was having on me.
Please please if you are looking for an alternative to coffee- look no further. You have found your match. I would suggest starting with Dirty Rasa if you still have a heavy caffeine addiction, then switching to Rasa Cacao blend and eventually to Original blend as it has the most amount of adaptogens.
Taste - Imagine that a chai-esque herbal tea had a baby with some grass clippings, THEN that baby grew up & hooked up with coffee. The coffee-forward off-spring of that union is Rasa Koffee, & it becomes very pleasant after a few days.
I can tell a big difference in my stress management & anxiety levels. Even my husband has mentioned that I’ve been responding to stressful situations in better ways the last few weeks. (Is it because of the RK or because of less caffeine? I’m thinking a combo of both.)
Will definitely be doing a subscribe & save through their website soon!
Today was my first morning with Rasa. I brewed it in the French press and let it brew about 15 mins. I added 4oz rasa to 8 oz coffee and then I blend my fats in (I use coconut oil, heavy cream, Kerrygold butter and a pinch of pink salt, personally). It was DELICIOUS!! I plan to gradually work myself out of coffee over a couple weeks.
I used the ground Rasa, which is wonderful, although I will buy whole next time just to experiment with the big batch making.
The flavor is dark, but not as bold as the really dark roast coffee I use. I like Rasa brewed very dark, coffee colored, but I think it’s very versatile, because you can brew it to the degree you enjoy.
I need to take a minute to say that Rasa Koffee has some of the most INCREDIBLE customer service I’ve ever experienced from a company, in terms of personal connection with customers. I received an email from them with FAQ’s, and I noticed it said that I could just reply with questions. I happened to have a question about using a reusable keurig filter, and within the day, Lopa, the founder of Rasa, emailed me back with a personal reply and a helpful answer (the answer is yes!). I had one more question after that, and again she replied with such a helpful and lovely email.
If you’re interested in Rasa, I would say go for it!! It’s an incredible value, delicious product and superb small business to support.
Also, I wasn't really into adding fat to my coffee when I was still drinking it as I always felt the coffee overpowered the other flavors. Now with Rasa I drink good fats (ghee & MCT typically) every day which is helping me lose weight and think more clearly and I really enjoy those flavors which seem to meld better with the Rasa than they did with coffee.
And I'm enjoying making drinks at home that I previously would have only bought in a cafe. The picture is of golden lattes I made for my wife and I with turmeric and ginger, ghee and MCT a little bit of maple syrup and cinnamon to finish. So delicious!
Thanks Rasa for helping me finally kick caffeine and get a bunch of added health benefits to boot!
*Added bonus!! TESTED Safe for nursing mamas, so it's good for everyone!!
*AND ANOTHER ONE! comes in a compostable bag! HOORAY!
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.