Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.75 (29%)|
- Play alone or with up to three other friends cooperatively as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious
- Each character brings their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons
- Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles
- For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Created exclusively for the PlayStation 3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is a multiplayer Action-Adventure-Platforming game that continues the popular Ratchet & Clank franchise on PlayStation 3. The tenth game overall in the franchise, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is the first game in a new Ratchet & Clank game series and features a franchise first, four-player co-op functionality. This is available both locally and online. Additional features include the ability to play as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons, and a full cinematic play experience throughout the entire game.
In Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One we find our heroes in the midst of a dilemma of intergalactic proportions when Dr. Nefarious' latest evil plan goes awry leaving Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious himself caught in the snare of a powerful and mysterious machine. Begrudgingly, the Galaxy's biggest do-gooders and its most sinister criminal must work together to discover a means of escape in this action-packed installment of the Ratchet & Clank series. Delivering an explosive adventure infused with the series' signature humor and cinematic style, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One takes the franchise to a new level of accessible fun that can be shared with friends and family.
Four-player Co-op Play
In a franchise first, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One introduces four player cooperative gameplay, allowing players to team up as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Dr. Nefarious. Helping our heroes (and the Galaxy’s most notorious villain) take on their biggest challenge yet, players will be immersed on a mysterious world with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons at their disposal.
Key Game Features
- 4-Player Cooperative Mayhem - Play alone or with up to three other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious
- Weapons and Skills - Each character brings their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons
- Play Together Side-by-Side or Online - Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles
- A Cinematic Experience 4 All - For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments
4-player co-op mayhem.
A new machine enemy.
Full online and offline support.
A cinematic play experience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
That said, I was able to get my platinum trophy. So it wasn't a totally broken experience. It was just not as smooth as it could have been (and could be now, I don't know for certain).
All that out of the way, I had a lot of fun with this game. It's not the traditional R&C though. It's more like a top down shooter with platforming, and then R&C themes. That's not to say it doesn't feel like R&C, it somehow manages to still feel a lot like R&C despite the gameplay differences. You shoot big, crazy guns. Most of which are variations of things we've seen before sadly. The Ryno in this game is a Mech suit though which is pretty awesome.
This game is co-op designed, so even in single player you have to use your AI partner to solve simple puzzles based on team work. The AI works well enough, and at times better than a person. It all depends on who you play with.
Each character has a special ability, Clank can slow time which references his Crack in Time powers, Quark has a shield which can reflect fire (which is really useful for shielding your teammates), Nefarious has a cloaker which makes him invisible and lets him do a backslash for massive damage, and Ratchet has the Dopplebanger which is from many R&C games.
The art style has changed, for whatever reason.Read more ›