- Item Weight: 821 g
- Shipping Weight: 816 g
- Manufacturer reference: unknown
- ASIN: B0725KGC3M
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 16 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
#5 Rawhide Mallet Garland Leather Work Assembly Hammer Large 2-3/4" Face 22oz (1.5 R BOX A) NOVELTOOLS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SPECIFICATIONS: - Overall Length: 14" - 356mm - Head Diameter: 2-3/4" - 70mm - Head Length: 4-1/4" - 108mm - Weight of Mallet: 22oz. - 663gr
- APPLICATIONS: This large size Rawhide mallet is used for assembly, stamping, leatherwork, jewelry, foundry work, gathering electric motors and delicate machinery.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A Large Size #5 Rawhide Mallet, with a weight of 22oz. is American-made with tough and long wearing water buffalo rawhide, basically rolled-up rawhide, impregnated with shellac.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product