Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 6.99 shipping
Rayman Legends - Trilingual Wii-U - Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Wii U Showcase: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller's capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more
- The Game Must Go On: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. You will be able to continue Rayman's adventure on the screen of the Wii U's new wireless controller.
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay: Now more players can join in on the fun! With 4 Wii Remotes and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Wii U with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to this new and exciting platform. Rayman Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the new Wii U controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technology, and even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My husband and I picked this up because of the potential for co-op play. What we didn't realize was that our three year-old would be able to play too!
The game allows players to use controllers or the gamepad. And the latter, for most levels, has the option of playing a helper character who can manipulate the environment - 'tickling' the bad guys into submission, pulling levers, twisting dials, carving paths through cake, and so on. While my daughter sometimes struggles to work through the logic of some of the activities (some of them require a finer degree of hand-eye coordination that she's got), she was absolutely able to play through the levels in the first three or so 'worlds.' There's also lots of 'extras' in this game - scratch tickets to get bonuses such as a trophy-style room of monsters and extra levels. You can unlock extra characters, which was great fun for my daughter as she ordered us to test each one out.
Generally, this game is fun to play with a good mix of action and puzzle solving. It was elevated by the ability to include my young daughter as a contributing member of the team!
A lot of reviews panned the gamepad integration, but I quite enjoy it. Yes I do like tapping on the screen and solving minor physics puzzles via the touchscreen and tilt sensor, I think it actually adds to the overall package and makes the Wii U version unique.
I highly recommend this game, it is one of the first console games I've played in decades where I am engrossed and want to see more of the art, music, animations, and genuinely brilliant level design.
Highly recommend the game. Also arrived in 4 days which was great.
Most recent customer reviews
Un jeu plaisant à jouer avec ses amis, sa famille ou encore seul et à un très bon prix. Je le recommande totalement!Published 1 month ago by Arianne H