- Diary: 160 pages
- Publisher: Potter Style; Jou edition (March 30 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307591662
- ISBN-13: 978-0307591661
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 1.6 x 18.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #122,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Reading Journal: For Book Lovers Diary – Mar 30 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Potter Style, an imprint of the Crown Publishing group, is a high-end gift book and stationery line, specializing in lifestyle, design, art, fashion, humor, and DIY.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The cover - Very NICE. Sturdy and has a nice feel but a bit smaller than I would have liked.
- There are only two pages deticated for each book... and remember it isn't a very big book.
- On the first page is Title, Author, Date Published (I personally dont need this), Category (you can check boxes that read Fiction, Nonfiction, Memoir, Biography, other), Date started, Date Finished, 5 stars that you can color in (I like this a lot) and then half the page is a secion 'Inspired me to learn about these subjects' (this is something I really don't like. a whole half a page for this is a waste in my mind)
- The second page is 'notes' (this is needed if you want to write what the book was about but as I said before it not a big book so I wish this secion was bigger.
- There are sections on Quotes, Reading trees, favorite authors and other things but they are placed all over the book and you would have to flip through the book to find this. (Better if there were some sort of markers)
- In the last section of this book there are check lists of books to read like the 'Modern Library: 100 Best Novels, BBC: top 100 Reads, Oprah's Book Club Picks and more. As well as a section 'My list of books to read' (this is nice but it is just lines on a paper. (It would have been better if there was a check box to check when done)
So all in all, it's not a bad Reading Journal but I would have liked a bit more organization and it to be a bit bigger.
Want to see more reviews on this item?