- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reading the Web, First Edition: Strategies for Internet Inquiry Paperback – Dec 22 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elizabeth Dobler, PhD, was a classroom teacher for 13 years before assuming her current position as an Assistant Professor of Reading and Language Arts at Emporia State University. In this capacity, she teaches preservice and experienced teachers in both face-to-face and online formats. Dr. Dobler has been a primary researcher for studies involving Internet reading, in which she has worked closely with classroom teachers, library media specialists, and instructional technology specialists.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Internet & Education
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Computer
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Computers & Technology
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Research
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Literacy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Elementary Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics