- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends Paperback – Nov 26 2015
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
One of the best books written for the divorcing person
- the Behavior Therapist " deals with the everyday feelings and problems of the divorcing and divorced hits just the right balance between seriousness and optimism."
- Florence Kaslow, PhD , Journal of Marital and Family Therapy " a handbook for the divorcing and divorced that is authentic and which they can employ in the rebuilding of their own lives."
- Esther Oshiver Fisher, JD , Journal of Divorce " warm, simple, and direct this is a book you will not want to put down."
- A.R.E. Press "I found the book comforting, helpful and realistic-it is going to hurt, and it will not be easy, but you can do it."
- Marilyn Anita Dalrymple , Affaire de Coeur "If you're putting your life back together after a divorce, you need this book! It could be just what you're looking for to help you get your life back on track. I found it to be very interesting and informative."
- Jeanette Wright , Borger News-Herald , Borger, Texas "Shows you how to move from denial to freedom and even another love."
- Jann Mitchell , The Sunday Oregonian " exactly what you need to help put your life back together during and after a divorce."
- Divorce Magazine "I have read it four times and highlighted it in four different colors. I get something very different out of it each time I have given it to many others It is so right on about the recovery process that it is amazing."
- Joy (online review) "It made me realize I was not the only person who felt and acted in a certain way when my marriage ended. We all have the same reactions and emotions. The steps to rebuilding your life make sense and should be followed."
- Linda (online review) "
From the Publisher
Books in the Rebuilding Books series "for divorce and beyond" are written for those going through divorce or rebuilding their lives after divorce. Inspired by the work of renowned divorce therapist, Dr. Bruce Fisher, the Rebuilding Books offer expert information and practical self-help procedures. These straightforward, life-affirming resources can help make the divorce process easier, healthier, and less painful, leading to more-fulfilled lives and stronger "second-time" relationships. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After purchasing a few books that did really nothing for me, a friend recommended this book to me.
I wished that I had found this book earlier. This book is like a relationship bible. It has practical steps on how to get through the pain, talks about the different feelings that you will go through and coming through the other side into your new life just to name a few. There will be times when you read it and will totally identify with what's being said. This book contains many little 'gold nuggets' of information. Little gems of wisdowm sprinkled throughout the book.
This book was the best one out there that I found and it was very much worth the money. This is the only book that you will need. You won't be disappointed.
Have faith and trust that you will recover. I did.
Most recent customer reviews
This book is written in such easy to understand language and the care the author feels for the readers 'pain', 'challenges', 'progress' comes through. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is an extremely helpful book. I would suggest it for anyone breaking up from a long term relationship or going through a divorce.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
This book is fabulous! I wish I had it years ago so I could have become healthy before losing my love relationship. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Joy
Incredible book. My support group uses it and almost every counsellor I have been to has it on their bookshelf.Published 15 months ago by Adam Gabourie
I find this book helpful to me. It is a step by step process that I can relate to. I would recommend this to anyone going through or have gone through a divorce.Published 19 months ago by Susan MacDonald
I use this book when I am counselling people caught in the trauma of separation/divorce. It always has been and continues to be a useful tool for people going through the process.Published 22 months ago by Jacklin Andrews