- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Records Management Paperback – Jan 1 2015
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"I've used this book for nearly 30 years for my classes in Records Management and it is still the best book for this class. It is easy to understand and the examples make it easy to understand the filing rules."
"Love the new updated information. This information changes so quickly with the changes we have in technology that we have to stay on top of it."
About the Author
Judith Read, M. Ed., is a professional educator who taught high school for nine years and has taught for more than 28 years at Portland Community College (PCC). She was named Post-Secondary Teacher of the Year by the Oregon Business Education Association and by the Oregon Vocational Association. She is now an adjunct instructor teaching distance classes for PCC, as well as an active member of ARMA International and the Oregon Chapter of ARMA. Read holds ARMA International certificates in Essentials of RIM and SharePoint Records Management.
Mary Lea Ginn, Ph.D., is Director of International Student Services and the Institutional Review Board at Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her professional experience includes positions as a university instructor, textbook development editor, and consulting editor in business and records management areas. Dr. Ginn has authored and co-authored four college-level textbooks.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Office Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Office Automation
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering