- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Recovering Canada: The Resurgence of Indigenous Law Paperback – Dec 14 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Borrows is the Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Law in the Faculty of Law at the University of Victoria and is the winner of both the Canadian Political Science Association’s Donald Smiley Prize (for Recovering Canada) and the Canadian Law and Society Association Book Prize (for Canada’s Indigenous Constitution)..
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Customary
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Non-US Legal Systems
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Native Issues
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government