- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Recovery From Smoking: Quitting With the 12 Step Process - Revised Second Edition Paperback – Sep 25 1998
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elizabeth Hanson Hoffman runs a private practice as a clinical psychologist. Christopher Douglas Hoffman is a social worker in private practice. Both authors specialize in nicotine dependency and they live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I didn't realize that smoking was my way of dealing with any and all of my emotions. This book helps you walk through facing those fears. I found it very comforting and would recommend it to anyone who is ready to quit.
I'm in my third month free of cigarettes. I like to pick this book up and read a few pages at at time. I really enjoy it. I makes quitting not so scary!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Smoking
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Twelve-Step Programs
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Self-Help