Reflections in an Oval Mirror Paperback – May 30 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Adam Jones, a professor of international studies at the Center for Research and Teaching in Economics (CIDE) in Mexico City, is the author of "Beyond the Barricades: Nicaragua and the Struggle for the Sandinista Press" and the editor of "Genocide, War Crimes, and the West: History and Complicity".
Ben Jones is an award winning Tableau Public author, and is also the Tableau Public product marketing manager at Tableau Software in Seattle, WA. With over 12 years of experience as an engineer, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Business Analytics manager for a Fortune 500 company, Ben worked on data-driven projects for every department, from facilities to finance.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Family & Childhood
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > World War II
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military > World War II
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century > World War II