- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry Paperback – Nov 1 2015
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tarendash, Assistant Principal, Supervision (retired), Department of Chemistry and Physics Stuyvesant High School, New York, NY.
Kiefer, University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Kaplan is the founder of Kaplan, Inc., the world leader in test preparation for more than sixty years.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, if you're not so great at Chem, you'd best be looking for the blue book, Let's Review: Chemistry, the Physical Setting (Let's Review Series) or the combination one, Chemistry Power Pack: The Physical Setting (Regents Power Packs).
Barron's makes great review books for the regents--they've got a lot of actual tests along with great explanations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > High School > Regents
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides