- Save 8% each on CA books offered by Amazon.ca when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Religious Dimensions of Child and Family Life: Reflections on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child Paperback – Nov 12 1996
Special offers and product promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Behold the Dreamers" is an unforgettable debut novel about a family's struggle to make a new life in America from author Imbolo Mbue. Learn more
About the Author
Harold Coward is a professor of history and director of the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society at the University of Victoria.
Philip Cook is a professor of Psychology and Child Development at the University of Victoria. In addition to his many academic qualifications, he is very active with UNICEF in promoting programs of child development with First Nations and in Third World countries.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Children
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > United Nations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Children's Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State