- Actors: Anthony Rapp, Tracie Thoms, Jesse Martin, Adam Pascal, Wilson Heredia
- Directors: Chris Columbus
- Producers: Chris Columbus, Jane Rosenthal, Robert De Niro, Mark Radcliffe, Michael Barnathan
- Format: Subtitled, NTSC
- Language: English
- Subtitles: French, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Thai, English, Spanish
- Dubbed: French
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Parental Guidance (PG)
- Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Release Date: Dec 11 2007
- Run Time: 135 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- ASIN: B000WTLDNM
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,329 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Rent [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
|Price:||CDN$ 14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Set in New York City's gritty East Village, the revolutionary rock opera RENT tells the story of a group of bohemians struggling to live and pay their rent. "Measuring their lives in love," these starving artists strive for success and acceptance while enduring the obstacles of poverty, illness and the AIDS epidemic. RENT is based on Jonathan Larson's Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical, one of the longest running shows on Broadway. The raw and riveting musical stars Rosario Dawson, Taye Diggs, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Jesse L. Martin, Idina Menzel, Adam Pascal, Anthony Rapp and Tracie Thoms and is directed by Chris Columbus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do have one caution for those who have never seen Rent before. I don't think it is of the calibre of many of the other popular broadway plays. So if you have a chance, try to see any version of Rent first before doing a blind buy.
I gave this a 4 but would have given it a 3.5 if that was possible with the Amazon rating system.
For those wondering if Rosario Dawson can sing...she was pretty good in this movie.
The only reason I made the order was to get the products in time before I departed. I was actually delayed in going and still did not get some of the overall shipment, and what did arrive was a nightmare to actually get.
So ... Prime was a waste and I hate, Hate, HATE ... I LLOOOOOOOAAAATHHHHeeeeee UPS.
Otherwise, the products were as advertised.
Want to see more reviews on this item?