Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach Paperback – Feb 3 2010
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach, Fifth Edition is a concise and straightforward introduction for students to the world of business research. The skill building approach provides students with practical perspectives on how research can be applied in real business situations. Maintaining Uma Sekaran’s popular and accessible style of writing, Roger Bougie draws upon his extensive experience of the field to present an up-to-date guide on business research for the aspiring future manager.
The fifth edition has a new chapter on qualitative data analysis, featuring a case study of the research process. The chapters on scientific investigation, the broad problem area and defining the problem statement, measurement of variables, experimental designs, sampling, and quantitative data analysis have all been substantially revised. Additional real-life cases have been included and examples are taken from Europe, Asia and the US to give students a comprehensive view of modern business research methods.
The text is supplemented by a companion website at www.wileyeurope.com/college/sekaran which includes:
- A fully updated Instructor’s Guide
- Data sets
- PowerPoint lecture slides for each chapter
- Lecturers’ Testbank with multiple choice, true false, short answer and essay questions.
- Self-test quizzes
- SPSS tutorial videos for students
About the Author
Uma Sekaran is Professor Emerita of Management, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC), Illinois.
Dr Roger Bougie lectures in Marketing and Business Research Methods at the Department of Marketing at Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Research & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Education
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management