Research in Organizational Change and Development Hardcover – Apr 8 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard W. Woodman is Anderson Clayton & Co. and Clayton Fund Professor of Management at Texas A & M University, where he teaches organizational behavior, organization development, and research methodology in the Lowry Mays College and Graduate School of Business. He received his B.S. and M.B.A. degrees from Oklahoma State University and his Ph.D. from Purdue University. From 1993-97, he served as department head and he is currently the coordinator of the Ph.D. program in the Department of Management. His research interests focus on organizational change and organizational creativity. His published work can be found in many journals including the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Group & Organization Management, Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, and the Strategic Management Journal, among others. Dr. Woodman is co-editor of the JAI Press annual series, Research in Organizational Change and Development. He is currently on the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Journal, Applied Behavioral Science Review, and the Journal of Organizational Change Management and previously served on the boards of the Academy of Management Review and the Journal of Management. He has also served as national program chair and division chair of the Organization Development and Change division of the Academy of Management. In a previous life, Dr.Woodman was a military intelligence officer in the U.S. Army, worked in both the petroleum and banking industries, and served for several years as vice-president of a financial institution.
Professor Pasmore is a full-time visiting professor of practice at Columbia University Teachers College where he teachers in the Department of Organization & Leadership's doctoral, master's, and executive master's degree programs. He is the author/editor of 25 books, including Research in Organizational Change and Development and Creating Strategic Change. He is currently the editor of the" Journal of Applied Behavioral Science" (JABS). Prior to Columbia, Professor Pasmore taught at Case Western Reserve University and held senior positions with Delta Consulting and the Center for Creative Leadership. He received his undergraduate and doctoral degrees from Purdue University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Enterpeneurship
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology