Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Xbox 360
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the 'Afflicted' means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players' survival.
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira's torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English, English
- Rated : Mature
- Product Dimensions : 1.52 x 13.46 x 18.8 cm; 77.11 Grams
- Release date : March 17 2015
- Manufacturer : Capcom
- Place of Business : SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94107 US
- ASIN : B00NNU0EN2
- Item model number : 33080
- Customer Reviews:
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what's led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
Top reviews from other countries
El juego es regular, sigo la saga desde el RE 1 y aunque me ha costado trabajo adaptarme a la transición shooter que sufrió la saga, la experiencia de juego es menor a la de la primera entrega de los Revelation sobre todo cuando se juega en cooperativo.