Reusable Silicone Food Bag by Ecobags (Set of 4, 1L Silicone Bags) with Bonus 2 Reusable Produce Bags
- Eco friendly: Reusable silicone food storage bags is another step towards plastic free world. Great alternative to plastic bags for food storage. We even added 2 bonus Reusable produce bags to help you reduce more plastic use
- Safe to use: Manufactured using food grade FDA approved silicone material. Suitable for storing all types foods, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches, soups, nuts…etc
- Temperature resistant: Suitable for most cooking and storing temperatures. Starting from as low as -40 up to + 230 degrees Celsius (446 F)
- Multipurpose: With its airtight seal, the reusable silicone bags can be used for both liquids and solid foods. Going to work, school, a picnic, or camping? Or just need to store food in your fridge? The Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bag is ready to serve you
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We believe that you will like that product. However, for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchase, we will do whatever possible to make that up for you
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Reusable Silicone food storage bag made from food grade FDA approved silicone with air tight seal.
Suitable for all types of food storage be it cold or hot such, soups, drinks, meats, fish, vegetables, sandwiches, nuts...etc.Each set includes:
4 pieces of 1L Reusable silicone food bags in 4 colors: Red, Green, Blue, Grey
2 bonus pieces of Reusable produce bags
Customers who bought this item also bought
58 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 58 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The hard plastic sealer makes sure 100% that it's sealed, but I wonder how much improvement there can be without it. It's an extra piece, so could break or get lost-I wouldn't dishwasher the hard plastic piece at all. I've also tried some without it and the seal is not 100%, so for now that's the compromise.
*The labeling on this is stupid. It should literally only say "1 L" "500 mL" "250 mL"; the other two are misleading and a waste of time. And most importantly - THE WEIGHT OF THIS BAG in grams should be engraved instead. With the hard plastic slider it weights 130g, which has to get subtracted from bulk stores so they don't overcharge. So: Only Litres for measurement (remove stupid cups and ounces), write "This bag weighs 130g" on it.
Otherwise, the silicone is great, rugged, see-through. You can change your life by going to Bulk Barn and saving 50-80% off most of the food you buy, and they'll give you a discount for not using disposable plastic bags. That's just bulk food.
Self-freezing with this is awesome because it's not outright vinyl or other plastic, but silicone, so it'll bend and flex and not break when frozen. Amazing. They all come also with utility holes so you can clip a carabener on them or zip tie or something. Just don't use the cups or ounces measurements, since those are stupid - cups can be anything depending on UK, US, Canada, and the density of the food anyways (think hard-packed vs loose-packed food), and ounces have no set definition. So stick to the "mL" and litres only - since you're measuring volume with these beauties.
The other plastic bags are great for produce, and if you're buying lots of fruits and veggies you'll need more of these - but at least these should get you started. If you have no use for them, they also work as "delicates" bag for washing clothes or as strainers. Fantastic.
All in all, one of these alone in store would be $20 (and check their volume, usually 600 mL which is smaller than these 1L ones!), so four here in different colours + 2 produce bags is a steal.
Prime arrive in a day or two, and Amazon has easy returns. This company is super awesome too in terms of communication. If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate - go for it and start to reduce your plastic use, and save money for yourself.
When we first bought the bags, I wanted to see how truly leak proof they were. I filled it up to the maximum line with water, sealed it, then turned it upside down. Shook it a bit and not a single drop leaked. We were thoroughly impressed! Would highly recommend to people that want to save money in the long run and be better to the environment ! I loved these so much I ended up buying 3 more sets!
Bags are a little long for the sticks in my dishwasher, meaning that they fold over, and food can be stuck in the bottom of the bag, so I usually give them an extra rinse by hand. Otherwise, they're perfect.