- Shipping Weight: 23 g
- Item model number: 6straws
- ASIN: B00AFQ5HXY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 30 2012
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #303,520 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Reusable Straws - Stainless Steel Drinking - Set of 6 + 2 Cleaners - Eco Friendly, SAFE, NON-TOXIC non-plastic
- Re Usable Stainless Steel Drinking Straws - Washable, Cleanable - NON-TOXIC
- Safer than glass or plastic straws that can break or are hard to clean!
- Includes straw cleaner + dishwasher safe- pack of 6 straws! + 2 straw cleaners
- Environmentally Friendly design, use the same straws for years, rather then wasting so many plastic straws!
- Modern, Sleek design adds class & fun to any kitchen or party - great for the whole family! Includes 10 Smoothie Recipes on Package
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
RawNori Stainless Steel straws are the elegant answer to all those wasted plastic straws of days gone by! These straws will never break or stain, they clean easy & are dishwasher safe. Included is also a straw cleaner brush. 10 pack of straws - one for the whole family. - great for on the go, smoothies, juices, coconuts, water, and more! - - MUCH safer than re-using plastic that can wear away into your food, or glass straws that can break and shatter. Our straws are KID friendly - SAFE!, 100% NON-Toxic. -- eco-friendly and responsible choice. Great for gifts, stocking stuffers, party favors - even spice up a dinner party or cocktail party. great for young coconuts - use our CocoDrill opener tool to tap into coconut and then use these straws to drink the water inside CocoStraw SUPER HEALTH! --- These wash clean every time. --- includes 6 stainless straws and 2 straw cleaners-- Elegant Polished Stainless Steel - THICK steel construction for durable lasting use. Includes 10 Smoothie Recipes on Package
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Cleaning them is mildly annoying - I clean them by running through a fluffy white pipecleaner from the craft store, with a squirt of dish soap on it. Pipecleaners eventually rust, but I find if I just dry it with a dish towel between uses and keep it in the cutlery drawer, each pipecleaner lasts me about a month. I actually bought a few more packages so I can clean them all at once, less often. They're great. Oprah even uses them :)