countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 20, 2017
So glad I found this here! I love this hot air brush, but just the big barrel. The little barrel is kind of useless unless I'm just not using it right. Seems all the hot air blows out of the vents before it can heat up the barrel. But 5 stars for the big barrel!
on July 21, 2013
While buying "Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler", this product was offered to me by the Amazon website. I decided to buy, as it had smaller brush and could be used on the short hair. Unfortunately, no matter how I put the brush on the head, it doesn't hold and comes off in the first few seconds. So annoying! The trigger on the handle is not useful. It is poorly made and frustrating!
on October 23, 2016
Not as good as expected but not bad. I had used my sister's Revlon wand like this over the summer and found it great to use on dry hair so I ordered this product. It looks the same but does not heat up as well. It's still worth the cost of you're looking for a dryer /styler iron.
on October 5, 2016
Very pleased with this hot air brush! I have naturally curly hair, and it straitens it just enough! I t was very hard to find this type.
on February 21, 2012
This is the first styler of its kind that I bought. I am useless with blow dryers so was a little apprehensive before trying this one out. I took heart from the other reviewer, followed her instructions and am pleased to say, was very successful. I'd recommend this styler to anyone with fine hair.
on April 4, 2017
Great hairdryer, and styler.The only one I like! Good price!
on October 4, 2016
Barrels do not fully attach to the device and detach/fall off the device while using.
on March 23, 2017
It is a good hairdryer, but my old one was better, it was the brand that starts with a 'c' but the name escapes me
on June 8, 2016
Works great and easy to use !!!
on August 11, 2017
No good for curly tail, good for fluffy top.
review image