Rhetoric and Renewal in the Latin West 1100-1540: Essays in Honour of John O. Ward Hardcover – Jun 24 2003
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Constant J. Mews is Professor of History at the School of Historical Studies at Monash University.
Cary J. Nederman is assistant professor of political science at the University of Arizona. He has written numerous articles on the history of Western political theory that have appeared in Journal of the History of Ideas, Political Studies, Political Theory, and Western Political Quarterly.
Professor of Medieval History and Senior Research Fellow, School of History & Classics, University of Tasmania
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Semantics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > Medieval
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Medieval
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature