- Media: Automotive
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
RhinoGear 11909ABMI RhinoRamps Vehicle Ramp - Pair (12,000lb. GVW Capacity)
- Portable automotive ramps with a rugged and structural design
- Provides reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle as well as nestability for maximum storage space
- CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage
- 17 degree incline provides easy use for low clearance vehicles
- 12,000 pound GVW (gross vehicle weight) capacity and for use with tires 9" in width
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
RhipGear's sturdy, durable RhinoRamps allow for reliable and convenient access to the underside of your vehicle. Patented polymer internal support system and wide stance offer excellent weight distribution and unbeatable strength. The innovative CoreTRAC non-skid base helps reduce slippage while the 17 degree incline provides easy use for low clearance vehicles. These portable automotive ramps are great for cars, pick-ups, sport utility vehicles, and vans.
From the manufacturer
FLOTOOL RHINORAMPS - 11912ABMI - 16,000 lb. GVW
Lifting DIY oil change to the highest standard.
- Strong as steel: the only ‘P.A.L.D.’ certiﬁed resin ramps.
- Extra-wide tire width for supreme conﬁdence.
- 17 degree angle for low clearance vehicles.
- Proper use guidelines must be followed (see ‘warning statement’ among images above).
Core-Trac non-skid feet reduce sliding during use while an improved tread pattern and wide design make these the most secure ramps on the market.
The only resin ramp that meets and exceeds P.A.L.D. (Portable Automotive Lifting Device) standards.
Space saving design for efficient storage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
57 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Given 4 stars due to the price. Unfortunately I have noticed on multiple occasions that this product is sold elsewhere, often at a lower price.
For example, at time of review this product (12,000 lb. GVW Capacity) is listed for $82.55. A quick searched revealed that this product in the 16,000 lb GVW capacity is being sold for $65.99. Disappointed that the price is not competitive with this product on amazon.
2. you can stick a bar (like a wrench) in the gap @ middle to prevent accidental tire slip (shown in my picture). Makes me feel even safer.