- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Riding the Diabetes Rollercoaster: A Complete Resource for EMQs, v. 2 Paperback – May 20 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'a radical new approach to understanding and managing diabetes that embraces its challenges and uncertainties...a good and interesting read for anybody dealing with diabetes, including health professionals, carers, families and patients themselves.' ALI AL MAMARI, DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE, SULTAN QABOOS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, SULTAN QABOOS UNIVERSITY, MUSCAT, SULTANATE OF OMAN
About the Author
Helen Cooper is Professor of Medieval and Renaissance English at the University of Cambridge. Beginning with her Pastoral: Mediaeval into Renaissance (1978), she has published extensively across the periods, most recently with The English Romance in Time: Transforming Motifs from Geoffrey of Monmouth to the Death of Shakespeare (2004) and Shakespeare and the Medieval World (2010).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General