- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rites of Way: The Politics and Poetics of Public Space Paperback – Sep 8 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Kingwell is a professor of philosophy at the University of Toronto and a contributing editor of Harper’s Magazine. He is the author of eleven books of political and cultural theory, including most recently, Concrete Reveries: Consciousness and the City (2008) and Opening Gambits: Essays on Art and Philosophy (2008). He is the recipient of the Spitz Prize in political theory, National Magazine Awards for both essays and columns, and in 2000 was awarded an honorary DFA from the Nova Scotia College of Art & Design for contributions to theory and criticism.
Patrick Turmel is an assistant professor of philosophy at Université Laval. His main research interests are in moral and political philosophy. He has published articles in ethics and on issues pertaining to cities and justice. He is also co-editor of Penser les institutions (Presses de l’Université Laval).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Themes
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Aesthetics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Urban
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Regional > Canadian