- Shipping Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Item model number: amzn_ca_sp641
- ASIN: B004ILYU8U
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 10 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,198 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Soil Probe 20"
- 20" in length
- Provides a 3/4" x 6" deep core
- Strong steel construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The 20" Soil Probe is used for checking soil compaction, root structure and thatch thickness. The Soil Probe allows for core samples to be taken for soil composition evaluation or ensuing soil analysis. This soil testing tool helps to determine the need for aeration and to choose the correct fertilizer for root development.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product