Robot Building for Teens Paperback – Apr 8 2014
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1. The Runaway Robot. 2. Built-in Intelligence. 3. Digital Brain. 4. Actuators. 5. Sensors. 6. Who Else is Using Digital Brains? 7. Your Turn to Design a Project. 8. New Directions in Robotics. 9. What the Future Holds.
About the Author
Behnam Salemi is a computer scientist and roboticist. He received his Ph.D. in computer science and robotics from the University of Southern California in 2004. He has worked on many cutting-edge robotic research projects funded by organizations such as NASA and DARPA. He was a member of the award-winning USC Information Sciences Institute robotics team, the Dream Team, which earned the gold medal at RoboCup, an international robotic soccer competition, in Nagoya, Japan, in 1997. He also led the USC/ISI robotics team, Morpheus, to the first-place award at the International Planetary Robotic Contingency Challenge competition in Pasadena, California, in 2008. Behnam enjoys building robots, and his research interests include distributed robotics, artificial intelligence, and multi-agent systems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Robotics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Computer Technology > Robotics & Automation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Robotics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science