Rocky Mountain Lichen Primer Paperback – Jul 15 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A Rocky Mountain Lichen Primer is an introduction and field guide to lichens in the Rocky Mountain region. It features seventy-two color plates picturing the most common and conspicuous species to be found in the mountains and foothills of the Rockies. Many of these lichens are also common in other geographic areas, giving the book a broader utility for those interested in lichens elsewhere. In addition to the plates, A Rocky Mountain Lichen Primer contains a brief description of each species to assist in identification, along with a general introduction to lichens and their structure. The book is tailored to the novice, and includes a section on beginning a lichen collection.
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Collection & Preservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Regional > United States
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora > Mosses & Lichens
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants > Mosses & Lichens