- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p
|Price:||CDN$ 159.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 600+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more^High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD^Works with virtually any TV^Free app for iOS and Android^Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
There is a newer model of this item:
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Roku XD Network Audio/Video Player - Wireless LAN - Black 3050R Network Media Players
From the Manufacturer
The tiny, powerful Roku 2 XD makes it a snap to stream over 500 entertainment choices to your TV instantly—in up to 1080p HD quality.
500 channels and counting. Features the top sources, like Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and Amazon Instant Video.
High-definition streaming—up to 1080p HD.
The smallest footprint. The size of a hockey puck, Roku 2 uses less power than a night-light.
The easiest setup. Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes.
The best in movies and TV
Roku puts over 150,000 titles at your fingertips, including…
- The biggest Netflix experience around, with support for 1080p HD video, Dolby Digital+ surround sound, and English subtitles
- Hulu Plus, with an amazing selection of current TV shows from the biggest networks.
- Amazon Instant Video, featuring the latest movie releases, virtually all the blockbusters of the past, hit TV series, and much more—all on demand.
- Hundreds of free Hollywood movies from Crackle.
- Access to premium services like HBO GO and EPIX, available via participating providers. With Roku, you’ll always find that perfect movie or show to fit your mood.
Plus even more choices
With over 500 entertainment channels and counting, there’s something for virtually everyone, including…
- Unlimited music from Pandora, MOG, Rdio, and Live365
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter Live, MLS Matchday, UFC, and MLB.TV.
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
- The top news sources like NBC, FoxNews.com, and CNN.
Compare Roku models
|500+ entertainment channels available, including hundreds of free movies|| || || |
|Works with virtually any TV|| || || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g)|| || || |
|Plays high-definition video (720p)*|| || || |
|Extended-range Wireless N (Wi-Fi b/g/n compatible)|| || || |
|Plays the best HD video (1080p)*|| || |
|Enhanced RF remote with motion control for games**|| |
|FREE full edition of Angry Birds™ game|| || |
|Ethernet port for wired Internet connection|| || |
* Availability of 720p or 1080p HD video varies by entertainment channel.
**All Roku 2 models feature a MicroSD memory slot for adding additional storage capacity, plus Bluetooth for adding an RF remote control.
***See specs for list of file formats supported via USB
It’s ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku 2 was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don’t even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2 XD
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- MicroSD memory card slot (for adding extra storage for channels and games)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended (if you’re not sure what your broadband speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test)
- A wireless router