Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1-5 Set
|List Price:||CDN$ 299.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 229.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 70.00 (23%)|
- Learn to read, write, and speak in Spanish with Rosetta Stone.
- Build upon a foundation of key Spanish vocabulary, words, and phrases.
- Rosetta Stone moves forward when you are ready. You drive the pace. You set the schedule.
- Practice live online with a native Spanish speaking tutor, and have access to the Rosetta Stone online learning community.
- Take the Rosetta Stone experience with you while on-the-go, free 3 month trial included. Build your Spanish language skills from your tablet and mobile devices.
- The complete Spanish set will enable you to fully express your ideas and opinions in Spanish and master the conversational skills required to plan adventures, care for your health, and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, family, and more. Includes everything you need to learn at home and on the go. Learn Spanish today with Rosetta Stone.
- Platform: Windows 10 / 7 / XP / 8, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Edition: Spanish Latin America
Amazon.ca Product Description
Develop your command of the language. From the simple to the complex, gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions. Develop conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health, and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies, and citizenship. Discuss family and traditions, and celebrate success.
From the Manufacturer
On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
On Mac: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
1 GB of RAM or higher
3 GB free hard-drive space (per level)
1024 x 768 display resolution
Broadband Internet connection
Available port for headset with microphone (not included)
From the Manufacturer
Discover the new Rosetta Stone experience with a Level 1-5 Set
Millions of people around the world have already learned a new language with our award-winning approach. It's no coincidence that Rosetta Stone is the fastest way to learn a language. Our method is effective because it's more than the newest app—it's the result of decades of research into the way people learn best. With the Level 1-5 Set you will develop your command of the language. From the simple to the complex, gain the confidence to share your ideas and opinions. Develop conversational skills to plan adventures, care for your health and move abroad. Talk about government, work, movies and citizenship. Discuss family and traditions and celebrate success.
Level 1-5 Set
What You'll Learn
Levels 1 and 2: 0-100 Hours
Gain confidence by mastering basic conversational skills. This includes greetings, introductions, simple Q&As, and much more.
Levels 3 and 4: 101-200 Hours
Learn to navigate your environment and handle basic interactions. This includes giving and getting directions, using transportation, telling time, eating out and more.
Level 5: 201-250 Hours
Discuss Entertainment, culture, government, and the marketplace. Level 5 is the place to refine and perfect your conversation skills.
You’ll learn through immersion—which means you’ll only hear and speak your new language. Without offering your native language for translation, our interactive immersion encourages you to learn more actively than other methods, which means you’ll be more successful.
Our advanced system presents material at the right intervals to optimize your individual learning. The curriculum is sequenced to introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain’s natural language learning ability.
Advanced speech recognition technology analyzes every syllable, whenever you speak.
Does the Rosetta Stone solution work?
- Millions of learners around the world have discovered a language with the Rosetta Stone solution—from individuals to corporate clients such as NASA, the US State Department, and more than 10,000 schools.
Rosetta Studio introduces you to real conversation in online sessions with language coaches who are native speakers. Supercharge your learning and experience everything communicating live has to offer.
Rosetta World is a lively online community where ramping up your language skills looks a lot like playing games. Reinforce what you've learned by having a live online chat, or facing off against new friends around the world. Chances are, you'll be having so much fun, you won't realize how much you're improving.
Rosetta Stone on the Go!
Learn and practice on the go-or sync and track your progress across multiple devices. Our available mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones make it easy.
Ready to dive in?
If you want to learn to swim, you need to get in the water.
It's the same with learning to speak another language. Without your native language for help, you'll learn actively—which makes you more successful.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Note: This is not a program that gives English translations or grammar rules. It is designed to get you using your new language! If you are used to a grammar/translation approach you might be disconcerted at first- but this 'immersion' approach is much more effective.I really also enjoy the online classes available with the Totale version.
I purchased levels 1-5. The program is very content rich and I now think I could have purchased levels 1-3 for use in my first year and then bought the rest later.
Most recent customer reviews
I was looking forward to use this product but the earphones included were not even compatible with the software. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I like how it's done and assessed. My vocabulary and listening skills have improved greatly. I don't like the fact that the license only lasts for 90 days. Read morePublished 5 months ago by keyoin
Absolutely useless. The "immersion" approach is a total marketing LIE.Published 6 months ago by Mo A
Great product. Different way to learn and it's working fine. Only down side is sometimes software doesnt recognize voice or you have to speak way too slow to have catch your voice.Published 7 months ago by Valérie
Look for similar items by category
- Featured Stores > Holiday Gifts
- Software > Children's Software > Foreign Language
- Software > Education & Reference > Foreign Languages
- Software > En français
- Software > Language & Travel > Foreign Language > Spanish & Portuguese
- Software > Language & Travel > Foreign Language > Universal Translator
- Software > Macintosh > Children's Software > Foreign Language
- Software > Rosetta Stone