Rosetta Stone V3: English (US) Level 1-2 Set [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rosetta Stone helps you understand everyday language through our proficiency-based listening and reading activities
- You will pronounce words correctly after practicing with our proprietary speech recognition and analysis tools
- In no time you will speak without a script Contextual Formation makes sure you have the confidence and the cues you need to get the words out on the spot
- With Rosetta Stone Milestone activities you quickly gain confidence to engage in real-life conversations
- Rosetta Stone's unique Adaptive Recall reinforces language so it sticks with you in the real world
There is a newer version of this item:
- Platform: Windows Vista / 2000 / XP, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
With English US Level 1&2 you build a foundation and navigate your surroundings. Learn fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure, from greetings and introductions to simple questions and their answers. Gain the confidence to talk about you
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Since it's computer based, it removes the sensory overload of trying to decipher language while also looking at a human face (difficult for many Autistics), so he is getting to practice communication "in isolation" to get up to speed. We then take the phrases and exercises he works on in isolation and bring them into our daily life so that we are bridging the gap between machine and person. The transition is VERY smooth for us, and as a result, his response times with humans is much shorter now when we are implementing the Rosetta Stone exercises in person. We haven't finished both levels yet, and I hope that when we do, we'll continue to see improvements in more and more areas of his pragmatic communication.
Also common to Autistics is the confusion of pronouns and gender tags (he, she, they, his, her, etc.), this program is helping GREATLY with that.