Rosetta Stone V3: Japanese Level 1-2 Set [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rosetta Stone helps you understand everyday language through our proficiency-based listening and reading activities
- You will pronounce words correctly after practicing with our proprietary speech recognition and analysis tools
- In no time you will speak without a script, Rosetta Stone's Contextual Formation¿ makes sure you have the confidence and the cues you need to get the words out on the spot
- With Rosetta Stone Milestone activities you quickly gain confidence to engage in real-life conversations
- Track your progress to reinforce your strengths and revisit needs with our Adaptive Recall¿ language feature
- Platform: Windows Vista / 2000 / XP, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
With Japanese Level 1&2 you build a foundation and navigate your surroundings. Learn fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure, from greetings and introductions to simple questions and their answers. Gain the confidence to talk about your environment; giving and getting directions, telling time, dining out, shopping, enjoying basic social interactions and much more.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
~ the only negative is that the software has a nasty little habit of freezing ~ hopefully they'll have an update out soon to fix this
Very prompt delivery!