- Product Dimensions: 37.6 x 29.8 x 6 cm ; 3.9 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 Kg
- Item model number: RHAI-15001
- ASIN: B00UNOSLYU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 10 2015
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,642 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800W 5 Pre-Programmed Settings Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot, Black
- 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Warm Milk, Soup, Stir Fry, Fry, Hot Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 250 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
• Color: Black
• Power Consumption: 1800W
• Power Supply: 120V~60Hz
- Size: 14.8" W x 11.73"D x 2.36"H
- Weight: 8.60 lbs.
• Stainless steel pot
• Pot opening size: 10.83"
• Pot bottom size: 7.6"
• Pot depth: 3.54"
• Capacity: 3.5 quart
• Weight: 2.2lbs
• Total Weight: 8.60 lbs.
• 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Warm Milk, Soup, Stir Fry, Fry, Hot Pot
• 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
• Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
• LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
• 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 250°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
• 24-Hour Timer setting
• Touch Sensor Control Panel
• Cookware Suitability Detection
• Overheating Protection Function
• 18-8 Stainless Steel Pot included
• Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
From the manufacturer
Rosewill 1800-watt 5 Pre-Programmed Settings Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
Rosewill Induction Cooktop
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cook top. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power, and heats up to 450°F. with the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast, and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill's new, elegantly design induction cooker today!
Polished, A-Grade Crystal Plate Surface
Large, 4-Digit LED Screen Display
24-Hour Timer Setting
Touch Sensor Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot included
Please Note: Not all cookware will work with an induction cooktop. If a pan is magnetic, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It heats up very, very quickly. Even liquids heat and boil much faster than on our stovetop.
I also like that you can see the actual temperature of your burner instead of just numbers 1-10 like on a stovetop.
Great for making hot-pot because you can plug it in and use it pretty much anywhere.
1. Noisy fan that comes on full speed in circumstances when not needed (nothing is warm). No reduced speed for reduced noise. No joy being in same room or home with this device.
2. Loud, irritating beep (screech) when pressing buttons. Many button "clicks" are required to use. No way to choose quite beeps. No possibility of quietly heating coffee while wife sleeps two closed doors away.
3. Internal operation is poorly designed and programmed: noisy fan comes on when not required (even when power button is mistakenly bumped and immediately turned off the fan comes on loudly for many seconds); inadequate control of heat; no setting to provide a simmer -- low setting ("200F") is mostly a hard boil (on/off); even lowest temp setting ("150F") can have intermittent hard boil; many too many non-intuitive button presses are required to operate.
4. Included pot is worthless -- thin metal means hot spots so food almost always burns on bottom.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews