Royal Illuminated Manuscripts: Ffrom King Athelstan to Henry VIII Paperback – Feb 15 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is a lovely, small book, with only about 100 or so pages, and was probably a bargain when it was first sold in 2011 ago celebrate the exhibition of the collection. However, because there are so few copies available now, booksellers are now gouging buyers by charging exorbitant and ridiculously inflated prices.
No matter how much a person loves illuminated manuscripts, spend your money elsewhere. You can purchase a good many other books on this subject with the money you would pay for one copy of this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Calligraphy
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To > Calligraphy
- Books > Arts & Photography > Other Media > Illuminations
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Byzantine
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Medieval