- Product Dimensions: 34.6 x 26.7 x 16.8 cm ; 848 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: 1951439
- ASIN: B01EOBBSWE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 22 2016
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,274 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver 3-piece Set
- 3-piece set includes 1 small FreshWorks Produce Saver container (2.5 cup), 1 medium FreshWorks Produce Saver container (6.3 cup), 1 large FreshWorks Produce Saver container (17.3 cup)
- Keeps produce fresh up to 80% longer versus store packaging
- FreshVent techonology regulates flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide for the ideal produce environment
- CrispTray helps keep moisture away from produce to reduce spoilage
- Dishwasher safe, BPA-free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : Set
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Keep produce fresh up to 80% longer with the Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver 3-piece Set. Revolutionary FreshVent technology creates an optimal environment for fruits and vegetables by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide in and out of the produce container. The CrispTray at the bottom of the food container elevates produce away from moisture and promotes airflow to help prevent spoilage. The built-in lid filter never needs to be replaced and will last a lifetime. With the family of three food storage containers, it's easy to keep the perfect fruit salad fresh or store a variety of veggies for when you need them. Based on strawberries in FreshWorks containers vs. store.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked these so much I ended up buying 3 more of the large ones. I'm keeping one of them and giving the other two as Christmas Gifts.
I buy prewashed baby kale and prewashed greens for my lettuce. In the original container, they last up to a week. I haven't actually tested how long my greens last but I know that after about 10 days they were still fresh. The only bits that were sort of soggy were the veeeeery small pieces at the bottom below the grate. Rest of the lettuce above the grate were still crunchy.
I really don't want to purposely leave my greens for 3 weeks to find out of the advertisement is accurate but I think it can at least last up to 2 weeks which is double than what I had before.
Most recent customer reviews