|Fits as expected||
Rubies Costume Men's Jurassic World T-Rex Inflatable Costume
CDN$ 58.95 - CDN$ 199.88
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 100% Polyester
- Officially licensed Jurassic world t-rex costume fits a 42 to 44-inch jacket size with up 34 to 36-inch waist
- Inflatable costume with battery operated fan
- Aa batteries required, not included
- Requires 4 aa batteries, not included
- Rubie's offers licensed character costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for the entire family
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This costume includes an inflatable dinosaur costume, shoe covers, gloves, and a fan with a battery pack. One-size fits most. Fan requires four AA batteries (not included). This is an officially licensed Jurassic World costume.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
427 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 427 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Getting the costume ready to wear was super easy. The air pump was already set up, just needed to install batteries and connect it.
Putting the costume on was fairly easy even with my broad shoulders. I'm not going to lie, it's not the most comfortable thing to wear and if you're taller than 6'2" it might be impossible honestly, especially if you have broad shoulders(I wear a size 48 jacket btw). At my height my face is above the plastic "viewing slot" but there's a mesh under the T-Rex mouth that you can see easily out of.
In the end, this costume is awesome! My kids and even my dogs loved it! Can't wait to get it out for Halloween!
The party was for adults and we all just about pissed ourselves laughing!!! Everyone wanted to try it on, and buy one!
- only complaint is the "one size fits all/most is unfortunately incorrect and I'm stuck with where the bottom of the T. Rex's legs are not long enough to reach my shoes so I have to have the elastic on my calves instead of a more comfortable area, would of liked to know how short the legs would be on a one size fits all, my bf who is 160lbs and 6foot5 would have the bottom of the T. Rex legs ending just bellow the knew cap and he was too broad to get in, so that is also another issue.
Id like to mention another awesome feature. People must be soooo warm in those when they spend a couple of hours in there!!! ----FALSE!! Omg! I have ms and I am very sensitive to heat as well as dramatic shifts in temp, and I felt that fan was a nice little refresher, the battery pack doesn't heat up like crazy and you can clip the pack to your belt!!! Awesome product, just wish it fit a bit better!
You should definitely add this item to your cart! You know you want to..... I waited like 3 months to decide to buy it. And totally missed out on 3 months worth of shenanigans i could of been doing!!!
If you're still reading this, and you don't buy this thing..... Well that makes you a really boring person!
Don't be a Debbie downer,
Be a man, do the right thing!!
My husband is 5'11 and about 190 lbs and there was plenty of room for him to move around. The tricky part was getting into the costume. Once you get your feet into it, you need to bend down in a squat position to get the dinosaur head over your head and then stand up. Then you are golden. This costume is so much fun, super awesome!!