- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 10.95 shipping
S.W.A.T. (Full Screen) (Special Edition) (Bilingual)
|Price:||+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English, French
- Product Dimensions : 19.69 x 13.97 x 1.27 cm; 108.86 Grams
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Ages 14 and over
- Manufacturer reference : MFR043396022980#VG
- Director : Clark Johnson
- Media Format : AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, DVD-Video, Full Screen, Special Edition, Subtitled, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 57 minutes
- Release date : Dec 30 2003
- Actors : Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Farrell, Michelle Rodriguez, LL Cool J, Olivier Martinez
- Dubbed: : French
- Subtitles: : English, French
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Producers : Amanda Lewis, Chris Lee
- ASIN : B0000U0X1G
- Writers : David Ayer, David McKenna, Jim McClain, Robert Hamner, Ron Mita
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #41,379 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- Customer Reviews:
Two wisecracking, battle-hardened veterans (Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Farrell) team up with a pair of street-smart rookies (Michelle Rodriguez and LL Cool J) to form the most freewheeling - but effective - S.W.A.T. team ever. Their first assignment: transport an international drug kingpin into federal custody - after he's offered $100 million to anyone who will free him!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just love watching everybody run past Volkswagen bugs and vans on their way to a payphone to save the day!
Just love it!
Top reviews from other countries
There are a lot of cliches - such as the hero's girlfriend reluctantly leaving him, the irate police captain ranting at the reckless-yet-brave officers, the renegade and so on - and all the machismo posturing means it's not exactly brain-taxing, but this is still an enjoyable action film. There are a couple of funny lines, the action ramps up well, Samuel L Jackson is always good value for money, and Jeremy Renner is on fine "evil" form as the baddie. Worth a watch, but I'd say buy second-hand or rent rather than rush to own it.
I found SWAT Firefight to be better than the first.
The first was a waste of the talent to be honest. And you want it to be good, but it's just not, really. The second is actually good for what it is. I admit I enjoyed Firefight, it's not perfect, but it is more interesting and a lot less predictable. Firefight probably had a lower budget than the first, but I think they made it work harder.
It's a nice package of films for when you want to watch some light entertainment action films. Which is what the 3 stars are for, if you're looking for films you would compare amongst the best, then this package is going to score much further down the scale.
Two Or Three Faces In The Cast Are Familiar.
The Plot Moved Along Steady Enough.
Entertaining Enough; But Predictable Ending.
C J Haywood