SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide: Exam 310-065 Hardcover – Jul 15 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bert Bates (Santa Cruz, CA) is a Sun Certified Programmer for Java and has been developing software for the last 20 years. He has participated both in the development of the SCJP exam and the SCJD exam. Bert has also been teaching software development, including Java programming, for many years, with a particular interest and background in artificial intelligence. His clients have included Rockwell, Timken, The Weather Channel, and Arts & Entertainment Network (A&E).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The PDFs are exactly the same as the book, which is good, but they're locked for printing, which is bad.
One reason I bought this book was for the pdfs so I could print out a few pages and scribble notes on them without defacing the book. When I tried to print a page I found that it was locked for printing. This is a real PITA. I understand that the authors and publishers don't want people stealing their hard work, but I'm not that guy. I bought the book, I bought the disk, I bought the pdf, I'm not going to start emailing the pdfs to a bunch of people. It's especially frustrating because the lock is so easy to break. The only thing that prevents me from unlocking it is that I'm not the type of guy who steals digital content. It really galls me that their useless lock really only works based on my honesty whereas any jackass with internet access can crack it open. Check it out [...]
I don't have a solution for the problem of piracy, but relying on my honesty isn't going to stop other people from stealing it.
This book is helping me a lot with the basics and off course the new features of the language. I'm a C sharp developer who wants to move to the open source side of the force!.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a great book. It covers a lot of small issues. the information is well organised. LOVE this book :)Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Java
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Java
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Osborne-McGraw-Hill
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Sun Professional Certifications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Java
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides