- Over 12 full color (color enabled device required) illustrations and photographs including Shakespeare's birthplace, portraits of Shakespeare, Shakespeare's First Folio, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Scenes from Shakespeare's plays, and Shakespeare's grave.
- Over 300 pages of additional biographical and historical materials
- Over 14 critical essays from leading Shakespeare scholars from Yale University on various aspects of Shakespeare's life and literary legacy
- Fully Kindle enabled with fully interactive table of contents, Kindle MasterLink technology, Kindle Text-to-Speech (Audiobook) enabled, Kindle Lending Technology enabled
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Complete Tragedies
Romeo and Juliet
The Life and Death of Julius Caesar
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
Troilus and Cressida
Othello, the Moor of Venice
The Tragedy of Macbeth
The Life of Timon of Athens
The Tragedy of Antony and Cleopatra
The Tragedy of Coriolanus
The Complete Histories
The Life and Death of King John
The Life and Death of Richard the Second
The First part of King Henry the Fourth
The second part of King Henry the Fourth
The Life of King Henry the Fifth
The First part of King Henry the Sixth
The Second part of King Henry the Sixth
The Third part of King Henry the Sixth
The Life of King Henry the Eighth
The Life and Death of Richard the Third
The Complete Comedies
All’s Well That Ends Well
As You Like It
The Comedy of Errors
Love’s Labour ’s Lost
Measure for Measure
The Merry Wives of Windsor
The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Much Ado About Nothing
The Taming of the Shrew
Twelfth Night or, What You Will
The Two Gentlemen of Verona
The Complete Romances
Pericles, Prince of Tyre
The Winter’s Tale
HISTORY, BIOGRAPHY AND CRITICAL ESSAYS ON SHAKESPEARE:
- AN OUTLINE OF SHAKESPEARE'S LIFE
- ENGLISH DRAMA BEFORE SHAKESPEARE
- THE ELIZABETHAN THEATER
- ELIZABETHAN LONDON
- SHAKESPEARE'S NONDRAMATIC WORKS
- THE SEQUENCE OF SHAKESPEARE's PLAYS
- SHAKESPEARE'S DEVELOPMENT AS A DRAMATIST
- THE CHIEF SOURCES OF SHAKESPEARE'S PLAYS
- HOW SHAKESPEARE GOT INTO PRINT
- THE PLAYS OF THE FIRST PERIOD—IMITATION AND EXPERIMENT
- THE PLAYS OF THE SECOND PERIOD—COMEDY AND HISTORY
- THE PLAYS OF THE THIRD PERIOD—TRAGEDY
- THE PLAYS OF THE FOURTH PERIOD—ROMANTIC TRAGI-COMEDY
- FAMOUS MISTAKES AND DELUSIONS ABOUT SHAKESPEARE
"But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief!"
- Romeo and Juliet
WHY BUY BOOKS FROM THE COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION FOR KINDLE EDITION?
All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION Kindle Books are priced as low as possible in order to offer unbelievable value and hours of reading pleasure for Kindle readers. All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION Kindle Books bring together ALL the complete works of a classic literary author, character or series in a single, extremely low priced volume in a single download, thereby freeing up valuable space and visual clutter on your Kindle device.
All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION Kindle Books are painstakingly formatted especially for Kindle and come with a FULLY INTERACTIVE table of contents DIRECTLY ACCESSIBLE FROM THE KINDLE MENU, Kindle MasterLink (tm) technology, Kindle text-to-speech Audiobook technology, and Kindle Free Lending Technology.
All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION Kindle Books come with additional material including photo(s) of the author, and/or critical commentary, and/or biographical or historical background.