- Actors: Alden Ehrenreich, Joonas Suotamo, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover
- Directors: Ron Howard
- Format: NTSC, Subtitled
- Language: English, Spanish, French
- Subtitles: Spanish, French, English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
- Number of discs: 1
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Walt Disney Video
- Release Date: Sept. 14 2018
- Run Time: 135 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 106 customer reviews
- ASIN: B07CQKS23B
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #470 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (Bilingual)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Buckle up for the ride of your life aboard the MILLENNIUM FALCON! Through a series of daring escapades, Han Solo befriends his mighty future copilot Chewbacca, forging a bond that will alter the fate of a galaxy in this epic action adventure that "makes the lightspeed and doesn't slow down" (Ash Crossan, ET Online).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
106 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 106 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite the whinging of the more rabid segments of the nerd fanbase and the unduly harsh opinions of movie critics suddenly unfamiliar, it seems, with this subgenre, I think Disney finally made a good SW movie by accident. Thank god for Ron Howard, I hope this one gets a sequel.
This is luckily a stand-alone movie [i.e. no second movie or a sequel will be made].
Unsure what it is but the acting didn't click and it feels like there were gaps missing in the story.
Standard batch of extras on the regular Blu-ray.
Movie froze for a second just before the end credits, but that was due to fingerprint on the edge of the disc and everything worked fine once it was cleaned off (nothing to do with the dealer of course and totally the fault of whoever put the disc in the box back at the manufacturers but still annoying...).
Want to see more reviews on this item?