- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 38.1 x 7.6 cm ; 449 g
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 Kg
- Item model number: MRO100
- ASIN: B003XU7R9G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 6 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
SPC MRO100 MRO Plus 19" Length, 15" Width Pad Configuration, Universal Class Heavy Pad ( 100 Per Case)
- Durable abrasion-resistant upper layer is built for high absorbency
- With it's tough, universal 2-ply construction, the economical high traffic or HT roll is ideal for your busy problem areas
- Perforated to help you use only what you need
- Gray, dimpled, coverstock masks spills
- Absorbency 26 gal/bale
SPC 107720/MRO100 MRO plus heavy pad take only what you need and reduce waste, full sized, heavy weight pad. For use with oil and water-based fluids. Measure 15" x 19". Class is universal, applications are overspray leaks and drips, workstations, heavy clean up and wipe up , drums - liquid storage, outfalls and discharge ponds, configuration is pad, technology is three ply, and shipping weight 18 lbs.
From the manufacturer
MRO Plus Family
Rely on these 3-ply, universal absorbents for all of your general maintenance needs!
MRO Plus Absorbents are sold in a variety of weights and sizes to suit your needs.
Why SPC Absorbents? Make the Switch!
Absorbents versus Granular
- Save on disposal costs with absorbents.
- Avoid potentially hazardous silica particles in your work environment.
- Significantly reduce time and labor devoted to clean-up.
- Reduce dust and conatmination.
- Increase absorbency - polypropylene absorbs up to 20X its weight!
MRO Plus Absorbents
Our number one universal absorbent and the standard in all-purpose, gray maintenance absorbents.
Brady's MRO Plus Absorbents are perfect for all industrial fluids. Composed of 3-ply (MMM) meltblown polypropylene construction, MRO Plus Absorbents combine strength and durability to support most applications. Looking to save money and control waste? Select a perforated option which allows you to use only what you need!
- Liquids absorbed - oils, coolants, solvents and water-based fluids.
- Durability - medium durability
- Linting - medium linting
- Absorbencies - available in heavy and medium weight constructions.
Wherever leaks and drips occur.
If liquid ever spills in open areas, MRO Plus Absorbents serve as a quick and easy fix.
In line production areas that are prone to leaks, MRO Plus products keep aisles and walkways clean and dry.
Under assembly lines or equipment.
MRO Plus Absorbents are useful underneath equipment where leakage is common.
In areas with present liquids.
Be proactive by placing MRO products in areas with present liquids.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|