- Product Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 16 cm
- Shipping Weight: 499 g
- ASIN: B01H7VAU0O
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 17 2016
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #338 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Safer's Insecticidal Soap Concentrate 500ml
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Control aphids, spider mites, powdery mildew, Japanese beetles, whitefly, mealybugs, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose slugs, pear slugs, and earwigs with this safe, natural, all purpose insecticidal soap formula
- Utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids which weakens the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Many insect/bug outbreaks can be easily controlled if spotted early and sprayed with insecticidal soap
- OMRI certified, which makes it an approved product for certified organic farming and gardening
- Makes up to 25L of finished product. For best results, spray directly on insects as well as upper and lower part of leaves in the morning or evening out of direct sunlight.
- Safe for humans, kids, pets, and mammals. Natural elements break down into the environment within 7-10 days leaving no residual impact on the environment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Insecticidal soap is a safe, natural, general purpose spray. Use it to control aphids, spider mites, powdery mildew, Japanese beetles, whitefly, mealybugs, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose slugs, pear slugs, and earwigs. Insecticidal soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. Many insect/bug outbreaks can be easily controlled if spotted early and sprayed with insecticidal soap. Safer's Insecticidal Soap Concentrate is OMRI certified, which makes it an approved product for certified organic farming and gardening. Dilute at 1 part concentrate to 50 parts parter, or 10ml soap, per 500ml water. Makes up to 25L of finished product. Each bottle contains 500ml of concentrate. Safe for humans, kids, pets, and mammals. Wash fruit and vegetables before consuming. Keep out of reach of children. Concentrated soap may cause eye irritation; avoid eye contact. May cause skin irritation; do not use on sweet peas, nasturtiums, or delicate ferns. If in doubt, test on a small area a day or two before a more extensive area is treated and/or dilute to a lower concentration before using. Save money by growing your own food and ensure your crops are as healthy as possible by proactively treating any pest and insect infestation early. Think of this is an economical and convenient solution and insurance for your garden.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews