Sales: Fast Track to Success Paperback – May 27 2009
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT IN SALES. FAST.
A key differentiator of your company and its products and services is how your salespeople behave during customer interactions. You need sharp business skills, excellent communication and the ability to develop a rapport. You need to go beyond understanding your customer's needs and wants by gathering real insights and developing tailored solutions. Fast Track to Success: Sales will teach you the key skills you need to excel in sales and accelerate your career development. It includes:
- Sales in a nutshell - a series of FAQs to give you a concise overview of the subject
- The top 10 tools and techniques to develop your approach to sales
- Advice on leading your team how to decide your leadership style and build your team
- Simple checklists to help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your capabilities and those of your team
- Tips on how to progress your career, whether its your first 10 weeks in the job or whether youre looking to get right to the top
Dont get left behind, set out on the Fast Track today. For more resources, log on to the series website at www.Fast-Track-Me.com.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As a business owner with many responsibilities, I can't focus on sales all the time so this book will be passed on to my staff so we can all benefit. I recommend it!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Customer Service
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling