Samsonite Aspire Xlite Expandable Softside Set with Spinner Wheels, 2-Piece (20"/25"), Blue Dream
- 2 PIECE SET contains: 20" Carry On (meets most carry-on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light) and 25" Spinner (maximize your packing power and the ideal checked bag for longer trips)
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards. This set comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE 680D Polyester construction, keeping cases beautiful trip after trip
- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL Spinner wheels for easy mobility, rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- PADDED TOP and SIDE Carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case, quick stash front zipper pocket
- CROSS STRAPS Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage, also help keep the contents of your luggage organized
- SELF RETRACTING carry handle that maintains a low profile when not in use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Style: 2-pc Set (20/25) | Color Name: Blue Dream
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Travel with confidence. Travel with Aspire xLite. A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability. Rugged polyester and steel wire construction create a unique combination of strength, flexibility and capacity. Aspire xLite's effortless mobility is enhanced by the use of sleek, smooth rolling in-line skate wheels and multi-directional spinner wheels.
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- 1041 | Black
- 2709 | Blue Dream
- 1726 | Red
Samsonite Aspire xLite
Perfect for a quick get away or a real adventure, Aspire xLite has the travel bags to suit the destination. Constructed of durable polyester and reinforced with lightweight, flexible steel wire, this enduring collection will be your companion on countless journeys. Smooth rolling wheels and an aluminum upright handle ensure easy arrivals. Organization inside makes packing a snap, including a wet-pocket to use after that last minute swim.
- BOARDING BAG 16.5" x 12" x 10"
- 20" SPINNER 20.5" x 13.5" x 8.5
- 25" SPINNER 24.5" x 16.3" x 9"
Functional and Thoughtful Design
Wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
Expansion on All Sizes
Design includes expansion for added packing capacity when needed. Consumer preferred expansion on all sizes.
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic product. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
1) The framework that supports the retractable handle is on the interior of the suitcases, so it creates that awkward area where you can't just lay things flat inside; you end up trying to stuff socks and other easily malleable items around the rails first. I personally prefer an external handle frame so my belongings can lie flat, and that also takes some of the baggage handling impact versus the canvas.
2) The attached plastic and paper cards / placards for retail display are connected with those plastic wires like you'd see price tags attached with to clothing. This really annoyed me because they had to punch through the suitcase canvas material in several places to attach them, and one of the holes had some minor fraying around it even though I cut the tags off rather than yank them out like many people will likely do. I get that it's cheap and quick, but these were from Amazon and not even meant for a store display, and now I have an obvious small hole in brand new luggage.
Other than those two complaints, they seem like sturdy products, and have a ten year warranty, but it requires registration and proof of purchase so make sure do take care of that. There are grab handles on three of the four sides, making it easy to lift them into cars. The wheels roll surprisingly well; much better than my expensive Briggs & Reilly luggage. They have a rubber-like material on the rolling surfaces (the rest is typical plastic) which just seems to go across things easier, and they turn easier; they do a much better job rolling in a straight line even when I throw a second bag on top. The wet items zipper pouch on the interior side of the opening panel is a nice touch.
These two bags are pretty much everything that I would expect from Samsonite and look very much like the Samsonite carry-on bag that I already own. They both get an A+ when it comes to quality construction and durability. It's all high-strength nylon that is probably thick and dense enough to be bullet-proof, though I've never had to test that theory, fortunately.
The bag has plenty of room, flexibility to expand and different compartments to get the most stuff possible in the least amount of space. The zippers are all very rugged and easy to open. They aren't waterproof, but they would have to actually be submerged in water for it to soak through. Nothing is going to get wet inside if the luggage is just exposed to rain.
The wheels work extremely well. The bags look great and work great and the set is sold at a great deal. I couldn't be happier.
But I’m going to start with the two cons. 1st the wheels are small, and we all know the wheels are many times the first thing to wear out on a suitcase. I am hoping that since the wheel has a tire of sorts that this means it will hold up better. It’s a plastic wheel with a rubber outer. I’ve just never seen rubber hold up better. They do look like they may be replaceable, but it seems like each entire wheel assembly would have to be replaced, not sure what the cost of that would be, but screws attach them. They are at least a very smooth push/pull/roll.
The second thing is the handle. It has a lot of play to it, which usually means it’s not going to hold up. The attachment to the suitcase is internal, but this is accessible by zipper inside the briefcase and looks like it’s possibly replaceable which would be awesome. The handle itself is nice and easy to grip, and I like it.
Inside the suitcase, the buckles to hold your clothes in place are excellent quality with adjustable straps, no elastic that stretches out over time. The lining is smooth. The flexible shoe pocket is on the side, which I think makes it way more accessible and less in the way. The zippered mesh pocket on the closure side has some depth to it which is nice.
I like the hidden, elastic luggage tag too. Also, the sturdy zipper pulls.
We saw these on a lightning deal and decided to give them a try. Opening the box revealed a level of quality we hadn’t seen in either of the last two sets. They’ve only made it through one trip but they look and feel like we won’t be needing another set any time soon...
Walking with them during our trip was easy. The handle extended out to multiple locking positions and the 4 swivel wheels made them very easy to move.
All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase!
Very light weight and moves easily . Much easer to carry two lighter and small bags than
one very heavy bag.
Would buy again.
Glad I bought this duo! Great value.
Lightweight - No doubt it's light.
Rolling - The rollers work very well and glided anywhere I went
Pockets - I like the inner pockets for liquids in case something goes wrong. The outside pockets are handy but I never really use them due to concerns that items are not well protected in them from damage.
Color - I really like the distinct blue color, they are very easy to spot when it comes time to claim your bag, however this also means it stains easy.
Single sides - My other hard cases are two halves that you fill and somehow fold together without spilling. This one just opens at the top which makes filling and closing much easier.
Durability - One trip and it's already stained and showing some thread bare