So far I'm pretry impressed with this unit. This headset is currently paired with a Blackberry 8800.
1) Audio - ...is stellar. Yes, its prone to interference, but I've yet to see a unit that doesn't occasionally give you a bit of static (JX10 - I'm looking at you!). Callers were impressed to hear that I was using a headset.
2) Pairing - I've always thought this process to be a bit obtuse, but I guess it drives down costs to have the much-vaunted "multi-funtion" button. I find it annoying. That said, pairing was quick and easy with this unit and it **stays** paired for hours at a time.
3) Fit - Stays paired and stays in my ear for hours at a time. Does it hurt? Heck, even my ears can't stand canalphones. I stand at 6 feet and yet I have the earcanals of a 5 year old, I guess. I don't have a problem using this set all day, but my ears are still a bit sore. Still, this is much better than other models I've used (JX10 - I'm still looking at you!). For the record, I'm using the smallest gel. The WEP200 gives you three different sizes.
4) Price - one of the cheapest BT headsets around. I've tried expensive, I've tried cheap, I've tried middle of the road. So far, the WEP200 beats em all, even when not factoring in the cost.
5) Range - doesn't matter what side of my body this unit is on, it almost always makes a clear connection to the BB 8800. I also use this unit to take VOIP calls via Cisco IP Communicator on my Dell D620 laptop and iChat audio on my Macbook Pro. It gives you just enough freedom to roam. You start loosing your signal at about twenty feet in clear line of sight.
1) Size - Unit is super tiny! It gets lost in my shirt pocket, my jacket pocket, left on the counter. Annoying when you are getting a call and your headset is still paired to your mobile. Its never a fun scramble, especially when someone important is at the other end. "Hang on a second! I need to find the headset!!!"
2) Charger - Not thrilled about the charger/carrying case, but if it helps keep the size of the headset down, I can't complain too much. I feel compelled to get my wife to buy one, just so we'd have two chargers around the house - one for upstairs and another downstairs. They're cheap enough, so why not?
Overall, this is the best BT headset I've ever used in the three years that I've been using them. Good show, Samsung.
- Lightweight Bluetooth communication headset in black fits in either ear, offers Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity