Legal Disclaimers + Warranty
(1) For 32GB – 128GB: Write to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 150MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
For 16GB: Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speed lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(3) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see SanDisk website for more details).
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Western digital technologies, inc. Is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.