Scraft Artise - Doodle Calendar Undated Adult Coloring Planner, 6"x9" (100 Page) Free-Style - Monthly, Weekly, Multi Year Glance, Notes, Goal Setting, To Do List, Free Style & Full Coloring Pages
- DOUBLE SPIRAL METAL BINDING - Allows your personal planner to lay flat, great for coloring
- ANY YEAR DESIGN - Start your year now, with flexible month and week fields you can start anytime
- 120 GSM WOOD FREE PAPER - Minimizes color bleed and allows front and back coloring (coloring pencils or water-based ink only, alcohol-based ink not recommended)
- UNIQUE DESIGNS - Every page can test your colorful imagination, including the front and back cover
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back! Click ADD to CART now and Buy yours today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Scraft Artise designed this undated coloring planner and named it, "My Days in Color". Many believe that coloring and the idea of free choice can help reduce stress and provide relaxation. Our goal is to achieve that through the use of "My Days in Color's" free style design and each page's unique layout made for coloring.
Its intended use is the ability to start with the calendar at any point, no need to wait until January 1st. In fact, if you have a month or week with minimal events you can skip it and start with the next one. You have the flexibility to design it the way you want it.
With (12) 2 page fold out views of the months and (52) one page views for each week you can use as you see fit. Additional sections include: Information Page, Multi Year Glance (2016-2019), Notes (4 pgs), Goal Setting (2 pgs), Important Dates (2 pgs), To Do List (6 pgs), Free Style (4 pgs) & Full Coloring Pages (3 pgs).
Let your love of coloring and need for organized planning collide, providing you with joy and satisfaction. If you like adult coloring, free style journaling, use one planner for each specific project, enjoy customized scheduling or just need a fun way to organize your day, give "My Days in Color" a try!
It's recommended that you use coloring pencils or water-based coloring markers in order to prevent bleed-through and smears. Alcohol-based markers are NOT recommended.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Cons: The front and back cover is thick cardstock, and is not sufficiency sturdy to hold up against heavy use. I didn't even receive my order before the cover was damaged. Also, the divider tabs for the month/week/notes/to-do sections are large and awkward. It makes navigating through or holding the planner awkward.
I also wish there was more space to write down appointments, meetings, etc for each day on the weekly calendar. Three lines is not sufficient for someone like me who works two teaching jobs, has medical appointments for my son, and also is a graduate student.
Overall, I would say the pros outweigh the cons, and I would recommend this product. I would give four stars if not for the damaged condition upon arrival.
List of the good things:
- Since it's undated, can start any time during the year.
- Plenty of pages for 12 months and 52 weeks. Lots of room for writing and coloring.
- Pages in the back for goals, to do lists, notes and 2 years worth of important dates in a yearly view.
- Tabs for month, week, notes and to do sections.
- Sturdy cover and thick pages. My Flair markers do not bleed thru when coloring.
- Size is just right to take everywhere.
- Hinge is well made, does not catch on anything and pages do not fall out.
List of the bad things: (there are none at all)
Wish I had found this planner sooner. It's well worth the price.
I like a month then 4-5 weeks, followed by a month then 4-5 weeks... ect