Scrapbooking For Dummies Paperback – Oct 8 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Features great scrapbook projects
Preserve your memories and family history with foolproof techniques
Whether youre a beginning or avid scrapbooker, this easy-to-understand guide gives you expert tips for organizing your photos and memorabilia and assembling the right tools and materials. Create beautiful albums to share with your family and friends and pass on to future generations!
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Choose a theme or occasion
- Design attractive page layouts
- Crop and mount photographs
- Accessorize with stickers, stamps, and more
- Enhance your albums through journaling
About the Author
Jeanne Wines-Reed is the founder of the Great American Scrapbook Company, which hosts the Great American Scrapbook Convention.
Joan Wines, PhD, is a scrapbooking consultant and assistant coordinator of the Great American Scrapbook Convention.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Scrapbooking
- Books > For Dummies Store > Entertainment > Games
- Books > For Dummies Store > Entertainment > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Home & Garden > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > For Dummies Store > Home & Garden > General
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities